Setting up various Gmail e-mail accounts on your iPhone or computer is a clear-cut process, and a few of tweaks will help you to handle your inbox in an efficient manner. You can start from setting up a primary account directly from the Mail app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, but for successive accounts, you need a proper guideline or steps which help you to add more additional Gmail accounts on your iPhone or computer.
Steps to add more additional Gmail accounts in iPhone
- Simply open your settings app on your iPhone and click on “Mail, Contacts, and Calendars” at the bottom of the page.
- Now click on Add Account settings.
- After this click on the email provider link and click on Google.
- Now type your ID and hit on Next to enter Password.
- After this, Google will verify your Id and password credentials.
- You will also get syncing options, toggle ON mail option.
- Repeat the same steps in case you want to add more accounts.
In case you face any difficulty in using these steps you can contact a third party tech service providing company and get quality help from experts.
For adding more additional Gmail account on your Computer you can use the following steps:
- First, open your Gmail Account on your computer.
- You can open your Gmail account in any browser of your choice.
- Now tap on the icon at the top right to choose your account.
- After this tap on add account option.
- By clicking this new window will open the tap option of adding account at the bottom.
- Tap on “Choose an Account”.
- You can add an existing account or create a new account according to your needs.
- In case you want to create a new account, you can simply tap on add account and choose to create a new account.
- Finally, when you enter in the Sign in the window, you can successfully use your multiple accounts in a best possible manner.
If you need any type of help in adding accounts on your computer, then you can contact a reliable third party gmail customer support tech service providing company and get help for any issue related to your Gmail account.